Drive your innovations to market faster
without sacrificing security.
Applications are key components for business innovation — and a top target for cyber-criminals. Attacks target weak applications that have been built with little to no security testing integrated into the development lifecycle.
Veracode delivers the most widely used cloud-based platform for securing web, mobile, legacy and third-party enterprise applications. With Veracode, you have a simpler and more scalable way to reduce application-layer risk across your entire global software infrastructure. By identifying critical threats before cyber-attackers can find and exploit them, Veracode helps enterprises deliver innovation to market faster — without sacrificing security along the way.
Single central platform
- Across web, mobile & legacy applications
- From the SDLC to IT ops to the software supply chain & open source
- Broad coverage via multiple techniques (SAST, DAST, behavioral, web perimeter & SW composition analysis)
- Central policies & metrics for consistent controls across global Bus & development teams
Built for Scale
- Purpose-built as automated cloud-based service
- Enables speed & scale required to secure apps enterprise-wide
- Platform is continuously learning to address new threats & reduce false positives
- Fast turnaround & tight integration with agile development workflows via APIs
Reduced enterprise risk
- Transform de-centralized processes into structured governance programs
- Backed by the world’s foremost experts in application-layer security
- Best practices learned from securing the world’s largest global enterprises
- Single point of accountability & focus on successful outcomes
- Selling your organization on application security
- AppSec facts that aren't true
- Application Security Program Checklist
- What is Application Security?
- How Application Security Fits into the Security Ecosystem
- State of Software Security (SOSS) Focus on Application Development
- NYSE and Veracode Boardroom Cyber Security and Cyber Liability Survey Report